Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hot Tootsies Baby Company "Boutique quality, not price"

Okay, this is my first blog entry. I am a mom to three beautiful children 8, 5 and 2. Life is crazy busy so I decided to start my own company. It started slow with one product (booties) then progressed into burp cloths, bibs, blankets, etc. I didn't start with a business plan or small business loan. I just started with a love of color and design and here I am. Trying to figure out how to grow my business and run the house. I still clean my own house and make every product myself. Are you impressed?

My 8 year old daughter, Peyton, and 5 year old son, Landon, started school a couple of weeks ago (year round in Chandler, AZ). So I just have my two year old, Tatum, at home with me. The child only sleeps about an hour and a half every day so it's so hard to get work done. But my lovely minivan is falling apart and I desperately need to get a different car. I would like something a little more environmentally friendly but I carpool and need room for additional kids. Oh the dilemna!

It's late and I need to get to bed so I can get up and get some orders finished. In the meantime, check out my website www.hot-tootsies.com. I am redoing my newly redone website because it is just too confusing.....Later

No comments: